Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Government of Nunavut – Nunavut Employees Union
Collective Bargaining Update
- March 17, 2014 - NEU filed the Notice to Bargain with the Government of Nunavut
- NEU met with Government of Nunavut from August 26-29 at the Baffin Room of the Frobisher Inn
- Both Parties exchanged proposal packages and answered any question pertaining to their package.
- The parties were able to reach tentative agreement on a large number of "housekeeping" proposals
- The next round of negotiations has been scheduled for December 8-12 inclusive
- Our Union negotiating team will be researching to be able to respond to the GN's proposals with factual information and data.