The NEU is asking Members to complete a survey on workplace violence and harassment being conducted by researchers from Western University and the University of Toronto. The survey is the first ever survey on violence and sexual harassment in the workplace with a national reach. The results of this research will inform policy and education initiatives on workplace violence and sexual harassment. Please use this link to take part in this important survey.Read more
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Survey - Your Input is NeededFriday, April 9, 2021
- NOMINATION CALL & NOTICE OF ELECTIONS FOR NUNAVUT EMPLOYEES UNION (NEU) 8th TRIENNIAL CONVENTION DELEGATESMonday, March 22, 2021
Pursuant to NEU By-Law 13 Section 5, at least three (3) months prior to the opening date of the Convention, each Local may elect from among its Members, a number of Delegates to attend the NEU 8th Triennial Convention being held from October 5 to October 7, 2021 in Iqaluit, Nunavut.
For more information and to access the Delegate Nomination Form (Inuktitut and English), pleaseRead more
- CALL OUT FOR RESOLUTIONS FOR THE NEU 8th TRIENNIAL CONVENTIONMonday, March 22, 2021All Resolutions from Locals shall be received no later than sixty (60) days prior to the opening of the NEU 8th Triennial Convention being held from October 5 to October 7, 2021 in Iqaluit, Nunavut.The call out for Resolutions period opens on March 19, 2021 and closes on April 30, 2021. For more information and to access the Resolution Form (Inuktitut and English), pleaseRead more
- NOMINATION CALL & NOTICE OF ELECTIONS FOR SEVEN (7) NUNAVUT EMPLOYEES UNION (NEU) REGIONAL VICE-PRESIDENT (RVP) & ALTERNATE RVP POSITIONSSunday, March 21, 2021
Pursuant to NEU By-Law 12 Section 4, the Regional Vice-Presidents and Alternate Regional Vice-Presidents shall be elected by the Members in Good Standing of their respective Region by a secret ballot held within one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the opening of Convention. There are seven (7) RVP positions and seven (7) Alternate RVP positions.
The RVP nomination period is open on March 19, 2021 and closes on April 30, 2021. The elections will be held in all communities and announced after the nomination period.For more information and to access the Nomination Form RVP 2021 (Inuktitut and English), pleaseRead more
- Find your NEU Service OfficerSaturday, March 20, 2021
Please select "Read More" to access a PDF document and a table that shows who your NEU Service Officer is.
As always, please feel free to call us at 979.4209 (within Iqaluit) or tollfree (from elsewhere in Nunavut) at 1.877.243.4424 to get in contact with your Service Officer. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact your Service Officer.Read more