The Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Nunavut Employees Union (NEU) Local 0002 scheduled to be held on Saturday October 24, 2020 in Gjoa Haven has been postponed due to potential COVID-19 travel restrictions. The NEU regrets this unavoidable decision. The current Local 0002 President is looking at rescheduling this meeting. Watch this page and your email for any updates and a new date for this meeting.Read more
- NEU LOCAL 0002 AGM (GJOA HAVEN) POSTPONED FROM OCT 24Friday, October 23, 2020
- A PRESIDENT"S MESSAGE: WORDS MATTER. PEOPLE MATTER MORESaturday, October 17, 2020A new President's Message (Words Matter. People Matter More) has been posted to the this website. Please select "President's Message" from the "Quick Links" Option to the right of this page.Read more
- Petition for Racial Justice in NunavutThursday, October 1, 2020
The Nunavut Black History Society are asking NEU Members for their support in the fight for Racial Justice in Nunavut. Please sign their petition by visiting https://www.thepetitionsite.com/885/365/918/petition-for-racial-justice-in-nunavut/.
To view the full text of the petition, select more at the bottom of the above mentioned site, or. "read more".
- Find your NEU Service OfficerWednesday, September 2, 2020
Please select "Read More" to access a PDF document and a table that shows who your NEU Service Officer is.
As always, please feel free to call us at 979.4209 (within Iqaluit) or tollfree (from elsewhere in Nunavut) at 1.877.243.4424 to get in contact with your Service Officer. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact your Service Officer.Read more
- GN Bargaining Update #7 - March 2020 (GN) EmployeesMonday, March 30, 2020
This is the seventh (and first of 2020) Public Service Alliance of Canada-North (PSAC-North)/Nunavut Employees Union (NEU) Bargaining Update posted concerning the current round of bargaining with the Government of Nunavut (GN). The NEU is committed to keeping you informed on developments in bargaining and we will post updates like this when there is any further update to report. Please note that if you are an active NEU Member working for the GN and are not receiving these updates ( or a notice of posting) directly via email it is most likely because we do not have a personal email on file for you. Please email email@example.com if you would like to share your personal email with us.
Please note that because the NEU offices are closed due to COVID-19 health precautions, there may be delays in emailing this update to our Members.
To access the most recent update (#7), PDF versions (in Inuktitut and English) pleaseRead more