Thursday, September 29, 2022
The NEU is a component of the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) which means NEU Members have access to online resources and education opportunities through the PSAC. The PSAC is currently highlighting five online courses that can help NEU Members:
- Participate in their union more effectively, including conferences and conventions by learning how to write effective resolutions;
- Understand how their union works;
- Understand of the causes and effects of precarious work and what our union is doing about them;
- Know what grievances are and the process your union uses to provide representation to members;
- Deepen their knowledge of their collective agreement;; and
- Prepare and understand strike actions.
Each of these courses are “self-paced” and online, meaning you can take them at your convenience.