Monday, January 13, 2020
To All Naujaat Based Nunavut Employees Union Members
On Monday January 20th and Tuesday January 21st 2020, the Nunavut Employees Union (NEU) will be holding open house meetings for all NEU Members in Naujaat with NEU President William (Bill) Fennell in attendance to answer questions and meet Members. The purpose of these meetings is to ensure Members understand how their Union works for them and to discuss the possibility and advantages of forming a community-based Local to give Naujaat Members a more direct voice in their Union.
Come out and join us at this important event on either night at the Naujaat Community Hall 7:00-9:00 pm CST.
Topics of discussion will include:
- How your Union works for you;
- Establishing a Local to better represent and reflect Naujaat Members;
- What you can do for your Union and your fellow Naujaat Members;
- An update on current negotiations with the Government of Nunavut; and most importantly
- Answers to your questions and concerns.
Refreshments and snacks will be served and draws for door prizes will be held.