- Do you Collect Aurora Rewards Points through Canadian North?Monday, March 19, 2018Planning on flying soon? Make sure you have the NEU/Canadian North Booking Code to ensure that you benefit from the special, negotiated rate for NEU Members when you fly Canadian North. Please contact us to get this code. And, if that wasn’t enough, for Members who have not already registered for the one-time per Member Bonus Aurora Rewards points, you can still take advantage of your NEU Membership to benefit from Canadian North’s amazing Aurora Rewards. If you have never registered for the one-time Bonus Points, you can still get 5,000 Bonus Points just for being a new NEU Member.To find out howRead more
- Are you a Nursing Professional Working for the Government of NunavutMonday, January 29, 2018
In order to better represent the unique needs of Nursing Professionals working for the Government of Nunavut, a resolution was passed at the recent NEU Triennial Convention to unite all Nursing Professionals in Local 003. Regardless of current title of position or duties, all Nursing Professionals working for the Government of Nunavut that are eligible NEU Members are now part of Local 003 (except for those employed by the Department of Justice). Previously, some Nursing Professionals were part of other NEU Locals based on their geographic location.
Please note that if you have an NEU Membership Card that shows a Local other than 003 you will need to update your Membership Card. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a new or updated NEU Membership Card.
- About the Nunavut Employees Union (NEU)Monday, January 29, 2018
Our Members often ask what is the NEU/what do they do for me and who makes up my union? The shortest answer is that the NEU is a component of the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) and represents more than 4,200 workers working for Nunavut and the diverse communities that make up the Territory. The NEU formally came into existence in 1998 just before the official birth of the great Territory of Nunavut in 1999. Its roots in working for those that make Nunavut work dates back well before that as does Nunavut’s true history. For more information, or to access the NEU pamphletRead more
- Calm Air and the NEU Extend Travel PartnershipFriday, October 13, 2017
The NEU is very happy to announce the extension of our agreement with Calm Air just in time for booking your holiday season travel.
This agreement allows NEU Members to fly Calm Air at a special, negotiated rate. Members will need to contact the NEU Head Office to get the new (the previous Calm Air/NEU code has expired) booking code. The NEU is also recommending that Members travel with a valid NEU Membership Card as proof of their eligibility to benefit from the special, negotiated rate.
Please call us at toll free at 877.243.4424 or email email@example.com for more information on how to get the new Calm/Air NEU Booking Code and/or your NEU Membership Card.Read more
- Do we have your home email?Thursday, March 9, 2017
Please send an email from your home email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your Full Name, PSAC Number (the six or seven digit number found on your NEU Membership Card) and your Community.
If you are sending this information from another email (work or other), please also include the full home email address you want us to use going forward.
This information will only be used to keep in touch with you and will be kept and maintained in accordance with the Public Service Alliance of Canada Privacy and Confidentiality Policies (http://psacunion.ca/privacy).
Communications at NEURead more