Local 006 - City of Iqaluit Bargaining – Back to the Table the week of September 10, 2017Read more
- Bargaining Update - Local 006 (City of Iqaluit Employees) July 18, 2017Wednesday, July 19, 2017
- Ratification Votes - Local 007 - Employees of Qulliq Energy CorporationFriday, July 14, 2017
Ratification Votes to be held for Members of Local 007 - NEU Members working for Qulliq Energy Corporation (QEC) in:
- Baker Lake (Tuesday July 18, 2017 at 5:00 pm at the Iglu Inns North); and
- Rankin Inlet (Thursday July 20, 2017 at 5:00 pm at the Katimavik Suites Boardroom).
For more information or to access the Ratification Vote 'posters'...Read more
- A New President's Message: Summer is here and so is your UnionFriday, July 7, 2017
Click on the "President's Message" at the top of the "Quick Links" to the right to see what Bill Fennell, President of the NEU has to say to our Members or to access previous Messages.Read more
- Bargaining Update - Local 007 (QEC Employees)Thursday, July 6, 2017
A tentative agreement was reached between the Nunavut Employees Union and Qulliq Energy Corporation (QEC) on behalf of more than 160 unionized employees who work to provide electricity throughout Nunavut.
For the bargaining update and official press releases...Read more
- We're back...at Building 165Monday, June 19, 2017As of 8:30 am on June 19, 2017 the NEU is ready to serve our Members at our permanent office beside Arctic Ventures (across from the new CBC Building). We thank everyone for their patience and for making the trek out to our temporary office on Federal Road while repairs were being made at Building 165.Read more